One of the main pillars of European Union Experts Association’s mission is sharing knowledge on the European institutions among the Member States’ citizens.
If you agree with this principle and you wish to join our editorial team, EUE gives you the chance to reach a European audience! Experts, students, trainers, journalists, decision makers are always welcome!
Indeed, EUE encourages the publication of articles, brief reports and editorial analysis on European issues. Specifically, were are looking for original articles in the following thematic areas:
- Agricultural policy & Sustainable development;
- Economy, tax and finance;
- Internal market and competition;
- External relation and foreign affairs;
- Employment and social policy;
- Immigration and Integration.
- Social inclusion and International mobility.
The articles approved by the editorial staff will be published on EUE’s website in the “Latest Focus & Publications” section. Lots of articles and editorial publications can be published also on other website, tehnical magazines and on online libraries.
If you wish to collaborate with EUE, send us a proposal at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive additional information about the editorial guidelines.