A) Relationship, Information, Communication and EU Project Management
- Concerning the Lobby activities, information services, communication tasks and project management, EUE carries out the following actions:
- monitoring tenders, EU calls and international bids (newsletters, info-news, etc);
- selection of tender notice, with dedicated partnerships and consortia built-up “ad hoc”;
- drafting and designing projects, for SMEs and local authorities, with high % of non-reimbursable financial resources (up to 85% of eligible costs) for EU grants;
- Lobby activities, improving project definition and its strategic promotion.
In particular, EUE:
- carries out monitoring of tenders and contracts/agreement directly funded by the European Commission (Mediterranean programs, Erasmus projects for workers and students, Active Citizenship projects, Horizon 2020 research projects, Structural funds and multi-fund projects);
- participates in international tenders, funded by the United Nations, World Bank, European Investment Bank, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development;
- hosts exchanges of experience with young entrepreneurs and students from Italy, either at the Brussels office or in Bucharest or in Sofia;
- Publishes EU-themed articles and organizes training sessions and conferences in Brussels.
B) Training activities
EUE organizes training initiatives on: 1) Innovation, 2) Agriculture and 3) International Cooperation.
Our objective is to help in removing obstacles to innovation and to assist the change of collaboration between public and private sectors through innovation-based partnerships between European institutions, national and regional authorities and SMEs. The European Partnerships we are currently interested in are:
- The European Innovation Partnership, Agriculture, (ERIAFF network, operational groups);
- The European Partnership on Smart Cities and Community Innovation;
- The Partnership for Active and Healthy Aging.
2. Agriculture “New C.A.P. 2014-2020″
- Strengths and weaknesses of the Italian System (Tuscany, Umbria, Marche and Lazio) on the implementation of the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP);
- Outcomes of past and current programs with the identification of current criticalities;
- Agriculture and Innovation EIP-AGRI;
- Agriculture and Immigrants (GAMM).
3. International Cooperation (bids & tenders, Europeaid calls, etc)and Migration Management:
- Donors’ and UN’s policies and action relating to the causes of migration;
- Global approach to migration and GAMM mobility, COSME and Cooperation framework with countries of origin;
- Analysis of these policies.
C) Quality Academy & Certification
A new service provided by EUE aimed to promote public/private-organization quality management principles. This project encourages organizations to develop, maintain and apply socially acceptable practices in the workplace and in particular to focus:
- Organizational Design
- Quality insurance of business activities
- Business Training
- Certification of public / private organizations.