A) Relationship, Information, Communication and EU Project Management
- Concerning the Lobby activities, information services, communication tasks and project management, EUE carries out the following actions:
- monitoring tenders, EU calls and international bids (newsletters, info-news, etc);
- selection of tender notice, with dedicated partnerships and consortia built-up “ad hoc”;
- drafting and designing projects, for SMEs and local authorities, with high % of non-reimbursable financial resources (up to 85% of eligible costs) for EU grants;
- Lobby activities, improving project definition and its strategic promotion.
In particular, EUE:
- carries out monitoring of tenders and contracts/agreement directly funded by the European Commission (Mediterranean programs, Erasmus projects for workers and students, Active Citizenship projects, Horizon 2020 research projects, Structural funds and multi-fund projects);
- participates in international tenders, funded by the United Nations, World Bank, European Investment Bank, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development;
- hosts exchanges of experience with young entrepreneurs and students from Italy, either at the Brussels office or in Bucharest or in Sofia;
- Publishes EU-themed articles and organizes training sessions and conferences in Brussels.
- EUE organizes training initiatives on:1) Innovation, 2) Agriculture, 3) International Cooperation, 4) Sport, Tourism and Recreational activities
Our objective is to help in removing obstacles to innovation and to assist the change of collaboration between public and private sectors through innovation-based partnerships between European institutions, national and regional authorities and SMEs. The European Partnerships we are currently interested in are:
- The European Innovation Partnership, Agriculture, (ERIAFF network, operational groups);
- The European Partnership on Smart Cities and Community Innovation;
- The Partnership for Active and Healthy Aging.
- Agriculture “New C.A.P. 2014-2020″
- Strengths and weaknesses of the Italian System (Tuscany, Umbria, Marche and Lazio) on the implementation of the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP);
- Outcomes of past and current programs with the identification of current criticalities;
- Agriculture and Innovation EIP-AGRI;
- Agriculture and Immigrants (GAMM).
- International Cooperation (bids & tenders, Europeaid calls, etc) and Migration Management:
- Donors’ and UN’s policies and action relating to the causes of migration;
- Global approach to migration and GAMM mobility, COSME and Cooperation framework with countries of origin;
- Analysis of these policies.
- Sport, Tourism and Recreational activities
- Assistance in the organization of sport, health and leisure tourism activities;
- Training of athletes, coaches and tour leaders and monitors;
- Tutoring for students in dual career;
- Business Training and product development.
A new service provided by EUE aimed to promote public/private-organization quality management principles. This project encourages organizations to develop, maintain and apply socially acceptable practices in the workplace and in particular to focus:
- Certification of International Qualifications according to European Qualification Framework for Life Long Learning;
- Certification of public / private organizations (specialization in certification of educational services with EurethICS ETSIA methods);
- Organizational Design;
- Quality assurance & Valorization
- Quality assurance of business activities;
- Service optimization through human resources competence valorization.